We are a proud participant Rx Drug Takeback program
- Only DEA recognized pharmaceutical product disposal in the community.
- Reduced prescription drugs on our streets and to the children of the community.
- Keeps pharmaceuticals out of the drinking water, soil and landfills
What can be disposed of?
- Prescription drugs includes controlled medications.
- Over-the-counter drugs
- Animal drugs
What cannot be disposed of?
- Medical Waste
- Used Sharps
- Hazardous Materials
- Illegal Drugs
What happens to the unused medications?
- The medications are shipped to a thermal waste-to-energy incineration facility.
- This disposal method is the safest for environment.
- This method guarantees the pharmaceutical product is irretrievable.
We also offer Takeaway Disposal Envelopes for home disposal use. Contact us today for more information.